Post Thread Post Reply
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Sexy Indian Housewife Nisha
09-04-2011, 09:21 AM
RE: Sexy Indian Housewife Nisha
Then Nisha called Raja on his cell phone from mine in Sara's presence and started to talk to him on loudspeaker. As he picked up the phone he said, oh mairi jaan aaj kaisay yaad kar liya mujh ko (how come you remembered me today my darling). Nisha said, kyun tum ko yaad nahee kar sakti kya (why cant i remember you). he said, Nahee mairi jaan main to kab say tumharay call aur choot ka intezaar kar raha hoon kay kab tum hamain yaad karo aur kab hum ko tumhari choot ka deedaar naseeb ho. aur aik tum ho kay jab say shaadi hoi hai to hum ko yaad hi nahee kya (no my darling. I have been waiting for your call and pussy from a long time but you have never called me after your marriage). Nisha laughed and said, aur tum ko bhee to Sana ko chodnay say kab fursat hai (you also dont get free of fucking Sana). Sara was also listening the whole hot conversation and was enjoying. Nisha said, dont worry yahee batany kay liya phone kya tha kay main kal tumharay flat par aaoon gee 2 baje kay baad (i called to tell that i will come to your flat tomorrow after 2 pm). He jumped up, oh Very good mairi jaan, maira lund to abhi say hi khara ho gaya hai tumahri choot kay milnay ka sun kar (very good my darling. my dick has already hardened anticipating the meeting with your pussy). Nisha smiled and said, is ko zara tayar kar kay rakhna kal ko is ko khoob use karun gee aur believe me tum yaad karo gay kal ka din (just prepare it. tomorrow i will use it a lot and believe me you will always remember tomorrow's day). He imeediately said, Anwar aur kami ko bhi bulaun kya (should i call anwar and kami also). Nisha looked at Sara and she immediately said no. Nisha replied nahe nahee kal tum ko akaily hi hona chaiye flat par koi aur nahee. kal tum ho gay main hoon gee aurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............(no no. you have to be alone tomorrow at your flat. only you, me andd....)then she clicked the phone off. Nisha looked at Sara and she wrapped her arms around her bhabhi's neck and said, uuuuuuuuffffffffffff bhabhi aap log kitni sexy batain kartay hain main to aisay hi garam ho gai hoon (bhabhi you guys do such sexy talks. i am already hot). Nisha kissed her lips and said, kal jab Raja ka lund tumhari choot main jai ga to sab garmi door ho jai gee mairi jaan ( all this will go away when Raja's dick will enter your pussy tomorrow).

Next day when Sara came from school and she was much confused and her body was trembling. Nisha had already got ready and after lunch she took Sara to their room and asked her to get ready quickly. Sara quickly had a bath while Nisha was watching her standing in the door way. Sara was having a little bush at her pussy mound, Nisha asked her to shave her pussy. She smiled and said, bhabhi to kar do na aap (please do it na bhabhi). Nisha moved ahead and started to shave her pussy with the razor. She first foamed her pussy hair with the shaving cream and then used the shaving razor to clean her pussy. After completing her task when she washed Sara's pussy she smiled and said, Sara tumhari choot kitni chikni ho gai hai shave hony kay baad Raja to pagal hi ho jaiy ga tumhari itni goori chitti chikni choot dekha kar (how smooth your pussy has become after shaving. Raja will become mad after seeing your white pussy). Sara blushed and moved the shower knob. After having bath Nisha had selected dress for her. She asked her to wear the pink colored kurta and tight shalwar. The kameez was not much thick and was showing the black colored brassier tightly wrapped around her breasts. Her churi dar pajama was clinging to her thighs and was giving her a very sexy look. The neck line of her kameez was a bit low and was showing ample cleavage of her beautiful breasts. Nisha also did a little make over of Sara and now she was ready to make any man erect. Nisha her self worn a tight body hugging kameez and shalwar her neck line was deeper than Sara's and more of her breasts were visible. She did not wore her brassier under her kameez and now her hard nipples were visible through her dress. Sara looked and trased them and then pinched the nipples with her finger and thumb and said with a smile over her lips, bhabhi kya rasty main hi logon say chudny ka irada hai jo itni sexy dress pehn lee hai (bhabhi do you have intentions of getting fucked by people on the way only that you have worn such a sexy dress). both of them smiled and then moved out of the house in their car after telling Sara's father

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2011, 09:22 AM
When both of them reached Raja's flat door and on knocking he opened the door with much excitement and a big grin over her face when he saw Nisha in such a hot dress but his grin was only short lived when he found that his friend's sister and her nand Sara is also accompnying her. He looked at Nisha with an anger but she smiled and moved in with Sara ignoring his anger. Raja now asked where you two are wondring today. Nisha said, I had come for shopping and Sara also insisted me to come with me so we both came out and as we were passing by your flat so decided to visit you. All the three of them were sitting on the sofa. Sara has allowed her dopata to fall down in her lap according to the Nisha's plan and her beautiful cleavage was looking naked before Raja and he was unable to take her eyes from the two beautiful cleavages of two beautiful girls. He could not hold himself from looking at his best friend's sister's breasts. Sara asked, Raja bhayya kaisay hain aap. Bhai ki shaadi kay baad say to aap ayay hi nahee (how are you Raja bhaiyya, you did not visit after brother's marriage). Raja smiled and got ashamed on himself as she was calling her brother and he was eying her breasts. After a little chit chat Raja moved to the kitchnet to bring some cold drinks. Nisha winked at Sara and moved behind him. When she reached the kitchen Raja started to scold her, tum nay to kaha tha kay tum mujh ko khush kar do gee to phir Sara ko kyun sath lay aai ho (you said you will make me happy, why have you then brought Sara with you ?). Nisha smiled and said, to phir kya hua Sara ko bhi chood do dekho to kitni sexy aur jawan larki hai khub maza day gee tum ko uski choot (so what? fuck her also. Look at how sexy & young she is. you will get a lot of pleasure from her pussy) . Raja said, kaisi batainkar rahee ho woh mairy dost ki behan hai (what are you talking about, she is my friend's sister). Nisha smiled and said, acha jee dost ki biwi ko to baray mazy say chodty ho aur dost ki behn ko chodty hoy tum ko ikhlaqyat yaad aa jati hai. main dekh rahee thee tum ko jo tum bhooki nazroon say uski breasts ko dekh rahy thay jaisy abhi uskay apples ko kha jao gay (you fuck your friend's wife, but see his sister with respect, how strange. I saw you staring at her breasts as if you will eat them like apples). Raja smiled and said, tum to bura hi maan gai ho chood to doon usko magar kya woh raazi ho jai gee (dont feel bad. i will fuck her but will she agree?). Nisha smiled and said, mujhay pehly hi pata tha kay tumharay jaisy ayaash larka aisi mast cheez ko choday baghair nahee rah sakta. theek hai tum us par try karo aur main bhi tumhari help karun gee aur aaj uski garm choot ko chood laina ( i knew that a playboy like you will not rest until you have fucked this amazing thing. You try on her and i will help you and today fuck her hot pussy). Both of them smiled and moved out with the cold drinks tray.

Sara was sitting on the bigger sofa,on reaching the room Nisha winked her and sat on one side of her while Raja took the seat on the other side of Sara. He handed over the cold drink to Sara and while giving it to her he touched her hand and she appreciated the touch and a cold wave of shiver ran through her body. Nisha was sitting taking side towards her side. She placed her hand on Sara's face and traced it over her white cheek and said, Raja tum nay kabhi dekha nahee kay hamari Sara kitni bari ho gai hai (Raja didnt you ever see that our Sara has grown so big). Raja moved closer to Sara and placed his hand over her head to move his fingers in her silky hair and said yes tum theek kah rahee ho dekhty hi dekhty boht bari ho gai hai (yes, you are saying right. she has really grown). Nisha's fingers moved to her red lips and said, sirf bari hi nahi hoi balky boht khubsoorat bhi ho gai hai (not only has she grown, but she has also become beautiful). Her finger slid downwards to her clearly visible cleavage and she touched the naked part of her young breast and started to caress with her finger and said to Raja, dekho kitni jawaan ho gai hai hamari Sara (see how adult our Sara has become). Raja smiled and said, dekhny dai gee kya mugh ko Sara apni jawani (will she let me see her youngness?). While saying this his hand was also now on her cleavage and her caressed her naked part of breast with his finger and thed started to slide his finger in her cleavage between her two beautiful white breasts. Sara could feel his hot and rough finger sliding between her two breasts and she was getting hot, with out trying to remove his hand from her breast she said, Raja bhaya yeh aap kahan haath phair rahy ho aap ko aisay nahee karna chahiye (Raja bhaiyya, what are you doing... you should not do like this). But he did not stop while Nisha lightly unbuttoned her first button at the front of her kameez. The only button gave way to her bra covered breasts to be exposed easily. Now her beautiful brassier was visible to both Nisha and Raja. Raja started to caress her brassier border around her breast and said, what a beautiful brassier you are wearing my dear little sister Sara. His hand lingered there for a little time and then he tried to enter his one finger inside her bra cup to reach her nipple. While doing so he moved his head close to her face and very lightly placed his lips over her cheek and lightly kissed her. Sara shivered but did not object this encouraged him and he did not removed her lips and continued to have little kisses over her cheeks. His one hand was now around her neck and the other hand was now playing with her pink nipple in her brassier. With his hand around her neck he pulled her towards himself and she bent over him and he now placed his lips over her and started to kiss her and then tried to push his tongue inside her mouth between her lips. She parted her lips and his tongue snaked inside her and started to touch her tongue. She welcomed her tongue and started to suck it. He unhooked the front hook of her brassier and now her yound breasts were naked in the air. Without stopping to kiss and suck her lips he took her naked breast in his hand started to smoch it ligthly and then tweaked her nipple.
Just then he parted himself from her body and then took hold of the hem of her kameez and started to pull it up towards her neck. She assisted him instead of resisting him and he got rid of her kameez and now she was sitting there in only shalwar with her unhooked brassier which was dangling on sides of breasts. Nisha pulled the bra away and now she was jsut only in her shalwar. He pushed her back to the sofa and now her back was resting with the sofa and he bend down to give first kiss her face and lips. Nisha moved ahead and kissed her breast and said, Raja dekho Sara ki breast kitni pyari hai tum isko pyar karo na. Raja smiled and bent down and kissed her breast and then over her pink nipple. Nisha encouraged him, Raja Sara ka nipple munh main lai kar chooso na. Raja immediately took her nipple in her lips and started to suck it. He took it betwen her teeth and the bit it lightly which forced Sara to gasp. uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhh. Nisha was also sucking her other nipple and now for the first time in her life Sara's breasts were being kissed and sucked by a man and woman at a time. This was making her crazy. Nisha's hand was now moving to the mid of her thighs to her pussy. She touched Sara's pussy over her shalwar. Sara's naked body was now in Raja's arms and he was kissing her naked body and also sucking her nipples. Raja asked Nisha, Nisha darling tum bhi to apnay kapray utaro aur hum ko apny nangy jism ka deedar karo (you also remove your clothes and show us your naked body). Nisha smiled and got up of sofa. She pulled her shirt up and removed it off her body. Then she pulled down her shalwar and now she was standing only in her brassier. She turned around and offered Raja to unhook her bra. He obliged her by unhooking her brassier hook and now she was also standing naked before the two new love birds.

Nisha got back on the sofa and Raja immediately began to fondle her breasts too. She moved ahead and offered her breasts to Sara. She took her breasts in her mouth and started to suck her pink nipples. Raja also moved ahead and took her second nipple into his mouth and now both Sara and Raja were sucking Nisha’s nipples. Raja’s hand moved downward over Sara’s belly and now he did not stopped at the entrance of her shalwar but he slipped his hand in and he met with a very soft skin of Sara’s pubes. He was amazed, he slipped down the sofa on the ground and pulled Sara’s shalwar down to her ankles and then it was on the carpet. Now Sara was also completely naked before Raja and Nisha. When he looked at the junction of her thighs, he got the beautiful view of her cleanly shaved pussy. He was absorbed in the beautiful view and lightly placed his fingers over her pussy and started to caress the beautiful thick outer lips of her pussy and Nisha asked, kyun maza aya phir apni Sara ki choot ka nazara kary kay (did you enjoy the look of Sara's pussy). Raja smiled and said, bohot pyari hai Sara ki choot (Sara's pussy is very beautiful). And then he bent down between Sara’s thighs and placed his lips over her pussy and kissed. Sara’s body trembled with sudden wave of lust. Raja continued to kiss her pussy lips and then his tongue came out of his mouth and he licked the slit between two lips. He looked at the lips and a minute white liquid drop oozed from her lips and he did not let it go down to earth and took it into his mouth as it was some honey drop. Nisha moved his hands down and parted her pussy lips with her fingers and let Raja have the view of her beautiful pussy hole. He immediately moved ahead and slipped his tongue into that opening which was inviting him to taste her. His tongue moved in and Sara jumped of the sofa. Now he started to move his tongue in and out of her pussy hole. He was fucking her pussy with her tongue and Nisha was now sucking her breast. Sara was in heaven of lust and pleasure.
Nisha called Raja, Raja jee hamari Sara ka poora nanga jism dekha liya hai ab tum bhi to apna lund dekhao Sara ko (you have seen the entire nude body of Sara, now show your dick to Sara). Raja smiled and stood up and said, Sara jee khud hi dekh lain hum nay koun sa in say chupana hai (sara should see it herself, I have no intentions of hiding it). Nisha asked Sara to pull his pants down. Sara shyingly put his hands over the belt of his pants and started to pull it down. Raja’s cock sprang out and Nisha placed her hand over his cock. She took hold of his cock and started to caress it. Nisha pushed her head forward and now her lips were just near the cock head. Nisha said, Sara take it in your mouth and suck his cock. Sara placed her lips over his cock head and kissed the tip of his cock. Her tongue licked the tiny slit over the head of his cock. Raja was not content with this so he pushed his cock ahead and Sara parted her lips to let his cock enter her mouth. Now his cock was in her mouth and she was sucking it and moving her tongue on the under surface of his cock. Raja was moving his cock in and out of her mouth. Then Raja took hold of Nisha’s hair and pulled her to his cock. Nisha moved closer and kissed her lips and then started to lick the part of his cock which was out of her mouth. Sara took his cock out of her mouth and then offered to her and Nisha immediately took it into her mouth. Raja was moving his cock in her mouth and she was sucking it. Now both the girls were taking turns to suck his cock and he was enjoying to two tongues of two beautiful girls over his cock.

He did not let them suck his cock too long, he pulled it out and then pushed Sara back on the sofa. He took her legs in his hands and parted them and stood in between them. He placed the swollen head of his cock over the tight pussy opening and gave a little pressure. His cock head entered into her pussy canal. Sara gasped and he continued to push his cock in and soon his cock was fully embedded in her pussy. He stayed there for a while and let Sara acclimatize with the length and thickness of his cock and then pulled it out and started to move it in and out of her pussy. Sara gasped with pleasure aaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuu uhpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee slowewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww don’t be sooooooooooo rough Raja bhaya. But he was not in a mood to fuck this tight and newly found pussy slowly. He bent down and placed his lips over her and now started to push and pull his cock in and out of her pussy with his full force. She was crying but her cries were buried in his mouth. Nisha moved down on the carpet and started to lick his balls with her tongue. She then took his balls in her mouth and sucked the sac and balls. That was making Raja crazy, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and then pulled Nisha on the sofa and she was face down on the sofa. He placed his cock over her pussy from behind and in a single thrust pushed it in her pussy and started to fuck her. Now Sara was enjoying her bhabhi’s fucking from her brother’s friend. Raja was fucking Nisha with his cock and she was also moving backwards to take his cock fully in her pussy.

After fucking Nisha for a while he came to Sara again and sat by her side and asked her to ride his cock. Sara also had got now shameless and she climbed him and took his cock in her hand and aimed it to her pussy hole and started to move down slowly and soon his cock was in her pussy. She started to move up and down over his cock and to fuck her pussy with his cock. Now he could not stay for more long and he started to cum inside her pussy. He pulled her down over his cock and started to discharge his cum into her pussy. She also came for the third time in that day till then and collapsed over him.

Both Nisha and Sara stayed there for about 3 hours and they got fucked by him many times. When they were leaving he took Sara into his arms and kissed her on her lips and said, I am sorry Sara I always considered you like my sister as you were my best friend’s sister but today I could not hold myself from fucking your such a beautiful body. Sara shamelessly kissed him back and squeezed his cock over his pant taking into her fist and said, but I am thankful to you for giving me such a stiff and hard cock to quench the thirst of my pussy.
09-04-2011, 09:23 AM
Nisha asked him, pehlay to tum Sara ko behan samajhtay thay ab apni ussi munh boli behan ko chodtay hoy tum ko ajeeb sa nahee laga. Raja smiled and said, array yaar ajeeb to mugh ko us waqt bhi nahee laga tha jab main nay apni sagi bari behan ko choda tha. Both of them surprised and Sara said, Raja bahi yeh aap kya kah rahay ho kya sach main aap nay apni sagi bari behan ko choda tha. Kya ab bhi tum apni behan ko chood rahy ho.

He smiled and said main nay apni baji ko sirf doo baar choda hai aur who bhi apny jijja ji kay cooperation kay sath aur mazy ki baat to yeh hai kay aaj tak baaji ko pata bhi nahee chala kay main nay unki choot lee hai. Both the girls surprised that how this could happen. Sara asked Raja bhayya yeh kaisay ho sakta hai kay aap nay apni bajji ko chooda aur usko pata bhi nahee chala kay us ki choot main kis ka lund hai. Raja smiled and said, yeh to phir main kissi aur time bataoon ga na abhi to tum log jaa rahee ho. Sara immediatey sat on the sofa and said, bhabhi abhi nahee jana pehly Raja bhai say inkay sister ki chudai ka sun kar jain gay. Nisha said ok pehly main ghar phone kar doon. She dialed at home and told her father in law that they would be late for some more time and he said, ok.

They all sat on the sofa and now Raja started to tell them about fucking of her sister. He started to narrate, yeh us waqt hua tha jab 2 saal pehly main doosray shehar main apni bajji aur jijja je ko milny gaya tha. I had to stay there for a few days. My jeeja jee was a very jolly man and all the time he cracked jokes which were some times a bit sexy. One night I got up for use of toilet and after using toilet I went out of my room to go to kitchen for water. While I was returning to room I passed by my bajji’s room and I heard some moaning. I immediately understood that bajji is being fucked by my jejja jee. I smiled and started to have a look at them. I spotted a window which was half open. I peeped through the window and saw that bajji was lying naked on the edge of bed and jejja jee was standing down and ramming his cock in my bajji’s pussy. I saw my bajji’s naked body for the first time and was mesmerized by her beauty. She was having a very beautiful body with tight and upright boobs. I lost into their fucking and watched them fucking until my jeeja jee came over her pussy. Then I moved back to my room and there straight away masturbated.

Next day when bajji was preparing breakfast I look at her and she was naked in my mind. I smiled and came back to the table for breakfast. It was Sunday and jeeja jii was at home. After breakfast when bajji was in kitchen and I was sitting in tv lounge with jijja jee watching tv, then suddenly jejja jii asked me, Raja kaisi lagi tum ko apni bajji ki chudai. I could not believe my ears what he was saying. I did not knew that he had seen me peeping them. I looked at his face and he was smiling. I was confused and ashamed when he said, ghabrao maat main nay kal tum ko hamari chudai dekhtay huy dekha tha magar main nay tum ko pata nahee chalny diya aur tumhari bajji ko bhi nahee bataya. Waisay tumhari behan aur mairi biwi hay hi aisi sexy cheez kay job hi dekhay dekhta hi rah jai. Now I could only smile. He looked at me and said, aaj main tum ko aisi offer kar raha hoon jo aaj tak kissi nay nahee kee ho gee. I looked at him and asked who kya jeeja jee. He smiled and said, agar tum apni bajji ko chodna chatay ho to aaj raat ko mairay kamray main aa jana. Believe me tum ko both maza aay ga aur tumhari behan ko pata bhee nahe chaly ga. Before answering me he left for his room. I could not move away from the sofa. Then bajji came out and sat before me to watch tv. I looked at her and her beautiful face and body was urging me to accept jeeja jee’s offer. But the only hindrance was that she was my sister but her sexy body was making my mind to ignore that thing.
09-04-2011, 09:25 AM
At night after dinner, all of us moved toour room and at about 12 I moved to their room and found that the door wasslightly ajar. Bajji was lying with his back to the door while jeeja jee waslooking at the door. He saw me there and his smile widened. He bent down andkissed bajji then his hands were moving on her back. He started to caress herass. He winked me to stay there. He sucked her lips and said, darling chalotayyar ho jao mairi raani mazay kay liye. She smiled and said, kal hi to leehai aap nay aaj phir. He squeezed her ass and said, aaj tum ko different stylesay chodoon ga Rani. She smiled and said, who kaisya. He took out a romaalwhich was black colored and put two pads over her both eyes and knotted theromaal over her eyes. She said,yeh kya kar ray ho. He said, aaj tum ko maintumhari aankhain band kar kay chodun ga. She smiled and said, ok. Now she couldnot see any thing. He pulled her down on the floor and then tied her hands alsothen winked me to come in. he started to kiss her on her lips. I was standingby his side. He winked me to take his place. He moved away and hesitantly movedto his place. I could not move but bajji was moving her lips forward to get mylips. He pushed me ahead and now my lips touched my bajji’s lips for the firsttime in my life. I had fucked many girls before but today it was different itwas my own sister so I was trembling. Bajji placed her lips over mine andstarted to kiss me soon my body was also taken over by lust and I too startedto kiss her lips. I took her lips into mine and started to suck bajji’s lips. Iplaced my hand over her head and pulled her lips to mine. Her breasts weretouching my chest. Her tied hands were dangling down on the front. She startedto touch my cock over my trouser.

That was too much for my excitement. Jeejajee signaled me to open her shirt buttons. I unbuttoned her shirt and thenpulled it down to her hands. Now she was in her black brassier only. Bajji’sbeautiful cleavage was before my eyes. I bent down and placed my lips over herbreasts and kissed her there. I licked her cleavage and then placed my handsaround her back and started to caress her naked back then I unhooked herbrassier hook and now her breasts got naked before me. Her beautiful pinknipples were asking me to take them into mouth and suck. I bent down took mybajji’s nipple in my mouth and started to suck it. I chewed it for some timeand then started to suck the other. Then I pulled down her shalwar and nowbajji’s beautiful pussy was before me. I made her to sit on the bed edge andthen got my self naked and presented my hard erect cock to bajji’s lips. Jeejaji was watching me having sex with my own sister. I touched my cock to herbajji’s lips and she kissed it then parted her lips and I pushed my cock intoher mouth and she started to suck it. I took hold of her head and pushed mycock deeper into her mouth. She widely opened her mouth and my cock headtouched the back of her throat. She was gagging but I was fucking her mouthlike a cunt. In the meanwhile jeeja ji was also naked now. He silently asked meto move aside and now he replaced my cock with his in her mouth. She could notsense the change of cock because she was thinking that it was happening withher own husband only. She could never ever imagine that it would be her ownreal brother who is fucking her mouth. Then jeeja jee laid her down on the bedand asked me to lick her pussy. I sat between her legs down on the carpet andstarted to lick her pussy. I probed bajji’s pussy with my tongue and lickedbajji’s nectar with my tongue. Jejja je called loudly, darling now I am goingto fuck your pussy. Then he winked me to put my cock into her pussy I stood upand took hold of my cock and placed my cock head over her pussy hole. My cockeasily slipped into my bajji’s pussy hole and now I started to move my cock inand out of my own sister’s pussy. I took her legs in my hand and started tofuck her with great force. My cock was moving in and out of my bajji’s pussyand she was also enjoying with lust full moansaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggfuckkkkkkkkkkkkk me dearrrrr fuck me deeper give me your cockkkkkkkkkkkkdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp. After fucking her for a while I pulled my cockout of her pussy and then turned her and made her stand on her foot and hands Icame behind her and once again placed my cock in her pussy. Bajji was also nowmoving her ass back to take my cock in her pussy. Just then jeeja jee replacedme and started to fuck my bajji before my eyes. He fucked bajji for some time andthen again asked me to take the place. Now I again started to fuck my bajji.After some time of fucking I was about to cum now. I pulled my cock out of mysister’s pussy and made her sit on the bed edge and put my cock in her mouthand started to ram it in and out of her mouth and she sucked it. Soon I startedto cum in her mouth and she did not hesitated to gulp it down to her stomach. Igave all of my cum in my sister’s mouth and she drank it with out knowing thatit was her own brother’s cum and not her husband’s. then jeeja jee asked me toleave and I came into my room with my clothes. This was the way I fucked my ownelder sister with out letting her know. Till today she did not know that I hadfucked her. As Raja was narrating his incidence, Nisha had pulled his cock outand now she bent down and took it in her mouth and started to suck it. Sarasmiled and said, bhabhi lagta hai ka aapka aik baar phir chudwany ka programban raha hai. Raja pulled sara to him and kissed her on her lips and said chodoonga to main tum ko bhi. Then he pushed her head also to his cock and both thenand and bhabhi started to suck his cock.
Now Nisha decided to seduce Sara’s jeejajee. One day both of them were sitting in their room and having chit chat aboutRaja and Sara’s jeeja jee when Nisha asked her, Sara main nay tum say kaha thana kay main bhi tumhary jeeja jee chudwaoon gee to tum sach sach batana kay agarmain unko apnay sath phansa loon to tum ko bura to nahee lagay ga. Sara smiledand hugged her bhabhi tightly and said, bhabhi yeh aap kaisi baatain kar raheeho, mujh ko kyun bura lagy ga balky yeh to aur bhi maza ayay ga jab jeeja jeesay aap chudwain gee aur phir hum dono aik sath bhi unsay sex karain gay. Nishasmiled and kissed her on her cheek and said aur agar kal ko tumhari shadi kaybaad main nay tumhary husband ko bhi apnay sath involve kar liya to bhi kyat umko bura nahi lagay ga. Sara smiled and smiled and said, bhabhi sachi baat toyeh hai kay main sex aur relations ko alag alag samjahtee hoon kyun kay kisikay sath sex karny ka matlab yeh nahee hai kay hum uskay sath ko rishta bhirakhna chatty hain. Agar jeeja jee nay mairay sath sex kya hai to us say ab takbajji ko to koi faraq nahi para na unka rishta waisy hi qaim hai aur issi tarahagar aap bhi mairay husband kay sath sex karo gee to bhi mujh ko koi farq nahiparay ga waisay bhi to yeh mard log najany bahir kis kis say talq kaim kartyrahtay hain to agar koi apna unsay mazy lai lai ga to kya farq paray ga. Nishasmiled and hugged her and said, very good main tum say yeahi umeed kar raheethee kay tum bhi mairi tarah sex main open minded ho jao kyun kay asal maza toissi main hai. Aur haan aik baat batao kay kia tum apnay jeeja jee kay sath sexkarty hoy condom use karti ho ya nahe kaheen aisa na ho kay tum pregnant hojao. Sara blushed and said, bhabi sach bataaon to yeh hai kay main do baarjeeja jee say preganant ho chuki hoon balkay sach to yeh hai kay jeeja jee nayjaan boojh kar aur plan kay sath mujh ko do baar preganant kyat ha aur phir khudhi abortion bhi karway tha. Nisha asked kyun us nay kyunaisa kyat ha. Sarasmiled and said kyun kay who chatya thay kai main zindagi main pehli baar unkimani say hi pregnant hoon. Aik time aisa tha jab main aur mairi behan dono hipregnant thee aur hum dono ko pregnant karnay wala aik hi shakhus tha. He wasso happy at that time kay us nay aik hi waqt main dono behono ko pregnant kyatha. Pata nahe us ko iss say kya milta hai magar mujhy lagata hai kay yeh uskikoi dirty desire hai. Nisha smiled and said now I will try to seduce him.

A few days later Sara’s jeeja jee, Hashim came. Only Nisha, Sara and her motherwas at home. All were sitting and having little chit chat. Nisha was wearing ahalf sleeve dress with a low neck line showing a little of her cleavage but itwas enough to show a lot while she is bending. Nisha found that Hashim wasstaring at her boobs and also eying Sara. Nisha then moved to kitchen to bringsome cold drinks. Her mother in law also moved to her room. She came back andbent down to serve the drink to Hashim and there was a great view of herbeautiful milky white breasts and her cleavage. He was lost in the view. Nishasmiled and said, jeeja jee aap cold drink lain naa ya phir doodh peenay kairada hai. Hashim was surprised and ashamed at this he immediately took thedrink and also took control over himself and said with a smile, taaza doodh miljai peenay ko to kya hi maza hai. Nisha smiled back and said, ghar say pee karaana than a aap nay yahan to aap ko cold drink hi mil sakta hai doodh ghar jakar pee lejey ga ab. Now Nisha sat back with Sara and all the three started todrink their drinks. While talking he signaled Sara to move to the room whichNisha also saw but pretended that she did not noticed it. Sara got up and movedto her room. After a while Hashim got up and excused for the wash room. Hemoved inside the house to her room and immediately entered her room. Nishasmiled and after a while she followed him. He had not closed the door. Sara wasinside the room. When Nisha peeped in she saw that Hashim has taken Sara in herarms and was kissing her lips. He was pressing her breasts. His back wastowards the door. Sara looked at the door and found Nisha standing there andshe smiled and winked back to her. Sara also hugged him but resisted, pleasejeeja jee chood dain na bhabhi ya ammi aa jain gee. Aap to koi jaga bhi naheedekhtay. Hashim was violently kissing her and pressing her breasts and said,darling itnay din ho gay hain tum ko choday hoy aaj kyun itna tarpa rahhee ho.Please khuch to karny do. Sara said, jeeja jee abhi 15 din to hoy hain aap naymairi lee thee aur phir main aap ki biwi to nahee hoon na jo aap ko rooz roozdaina mairi duty hai. Aur jab mairi shaadi ho jai gee to kya karo gay aap. Hepushed his hand under her kameez over her back and said, tab to main har roozsubh ko aa tumhary ghar aaon gat um ko chodny kay liye tumhary husband kay janyka baad. Sara said, ab rahny dain makhan lagana tab tak aap kisi aur jawanlarki ko phaans lain gay apni hawas poori karnay kay liye. He said, magar tumto ko to nahe chodoon ga na mairi jaan aur tumhary siwa aur koun mujh ko achilag sakthi. Sara said, phir makhan baazi jeeja jee, abhi to main dekh raheethee kay aap kaisay bhabhi ki breasts ko ghoor rahy thay jaisay abhi unko munhmain daal kar choosna shuru kar dian gay. Hashim pushed his hand in her shalwarand sai, hay aisi kismet kahan hamari, who to cheez hi aisi hai tumhari bhabhi.Sara smiled and said, lagta hai aap ki neat ab bhabhi par kharab ho rahee hai. Tochoood daalain na unko bhi. Hashim said, jab bhi mouka mila to chood doon ga uski sexy jawani ko mairi jaan. Now he had pushed her back to the wall and thenhiked up her kameez. He bent forward and started to nudge her face into herbeautiful cleavage formed between her breasts at the centre of her brassier. Hekissed her bare part of breasts and bit it then pushed her black coloredbrassier also upwards and now her milky white breasts were naked and he movedahead as he was mad and took the pink nipple into his mouth and started to suckher nipples. Sara was also loosing control she pulled her head to her breastsand said aur chooso jeeja jee. He was also biting her nipple and other hand hasnow moved down in her shalwar and he started to finger her pussy. His hard cockwas throbbing in his pants. He pulled her hand over it and she started to pressit over the pant. She then unzipped his pants and pushed her hand in his pantsand pulled his hard cock out by pushing the underwear aside. She took his cock inher hand and started to masturbate it. She gasped,uuuuuuuuuuggggggggffffffffffffffff jeeja jee aap ka yeh lund kitna hard ho rahahai. She slightly turned him to show his erect cock to her bhabhi, Nisha. Nishasaw his hard and erect beautiful cock and fell in lover for it. Her own pussywas also melting now. She placed her own hand over her pussy while keeping aneye over the door of her mother in law. On the other side, Hashim said whilesucking her nipples, mair jaan yeh tumhari choot ka pyasa hai jo itna hard horaha hai. Isko apni choot ka paani pila kar iski pyaas bhuja do.
It was uncontrollable for him so hepushed her on the bed and pulled her shalwar down. She resisted please jeejajee mugh ko nangi naa karain koi aa jai ga. She was looking at her bhabhi whowas enjoying the live xxx show while fingering her own pussy. Nisha signaledher to carry on. Hashim pulled her shalwar down to her feet but did not pull itout of her body then pushed her legs upwards. Now her beautiful hair less slitwas at the accurate angle of his hard pole. He did not bother to pull down hisown pants and decided to go ahead with his cock poking out through the zipper.He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy and moved ahead with a littleforce. His hard cock slipped in Sara’s pussy without any resistance and withthe help of lubrication of her pussy juices. As his cock got buried in herpussy, Sara gasped with pleasure and lust. He bent forward and kissed her onher lips and then started to move his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Sarabeing so young and immature and also so much turned on at that time that shewas unable to hold her self for long time and only after a few strokes shepulled him to her self and her pussy started to squeeze his cock and she reachedher orgasm with the pleasure able sounds coming out of her mouthaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooohhhhogggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeejaaaaaaaaaaaajeeeeeeeeeee​eeeeeeeepleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuufffffffffffffffffffff. And she collapsed over the bed under him.Hashim was now moving his cock in and out of her pussy to have his own orgasm.On the other side Nisha was planning some thing different. She moved away fromthe room and called her, Sara where are you. She called her twice and then cameto the kitchen, on the other side unsatisfied Jeeja jee immediately pulled hiscock out of her pussy and tugged it back into his pants with oh fuck is ko bhiissi waqt awaz daini thee I was about to come lakin is nay mujh ko pyasa hichood diya hai. Sara was also up off the bed and was adjusting her dress with anaughty smile over face. She rearranged herself and moved out of the room tothe sitting room. After a while Hashim also followed. Nisha came out of thekitchen and asked where you both were for so long time. Yet Hashim was not backin his senses and Sara said, with a smile, bhabhi I was showing him my clothesfor the marriage party which is coming next week. Nisha said, lakin mujhy toabhi market jaana hai shopping kay liye bas dekh rahii hoon kay kis kay sathjaaon. Sara said, aap jeeja jee kay sath chali jain na. Nisha smiled and said,inkay paas hamaray liye kahan time hai aur who kyon mujh ko market lay jaingay. Sara said, ab bhayya to ghar par hain naih to aakhir aap ki zarooryat kakissi ko to khayal rakhna ho ga na. Hashim smiled and said, main hazir hoonjanab bhabhi ki tamam zarooryat ka khayal rakhnay kay liye. Batain kab jana haimarket. Nisha smiled and with a teasing smile asked, kya aap serious hain mairizarooryaat poori karny kay liye. Hashim winked her and said, jab aap hukamkarain banda hazir ho jai ga Allah din kay chiragh kay jin ki tarah. All thethree started to laugh.

After having drinks all the threedecided to go to market for shopping. Hashim was happy to accompany two sexyand hot girls. They wander about in the market and bought different dresses.They had ice cream in a ice cream parlor. Then he took them to a shoppingcentre and said, ab main bhabhi ko aik dress gift karun ga. Sara immediatelysaid, jejja ji bhabhi kay hoty hoy aap hum ko bhool gay hain kya yeh achi baatnahi hai. He smiled and said, tumharay liya bhi loon ga mairi jaan. Bhabhismiled and said, wah jee wah bohot pyar aa raha hai apni Sali par aapko jo itnypyar say pukar rahy hain. Hashim smiled and said, ijazat dain to aap ko bhiapni jaan kah loon. Nisha smiled and said, jee nahi shukraya. He said, Saraplease apni didi ko in baton aur gift ka na batana. Sara smiled and winked him,jejja ji aap job hi bhabhi ko kahain ya job hi karain main didi ko khuch nahibataoon gee aap baifikar rahin. He bought a dress for Sara and then asked themto stay out of the shop and he himself bought the packed gift for Nisha andthen handed over to her. He told her yeh aap kay liye hai bhabhi plz is ko gharjaa kar kholiye ga alag main. Nisha smiled and thanked him. Later he droppedthem at their home. After lunch both the girls came to their room and Sarasaid, bhabhi jaldi say khol kar dekho kya hai gift main jo itni raazdari saygift kia hai. When they opened the pack they were surprised to see hisboldness. It was containing a nighty and thong panty. The nighty was though nottransparent but it was too small looking like the dress of a school girl. Sarasmiled and said, bhabhi please mujhay yeh pahn kar to dekho kitni sexy lagti hotum is main. Nisha smiled and put of her dress off before Sara and then worethe nighty over her naked body. The nighty was so small that it was onlyreaching just below her hips. On the upper side it was more than sleeveless. Itwas having only very thin strings which had to be tied around the neck. Thefrontal bosom part of the nighty was too small. It was hiding only one thirdpart of her beautiful breasts and with a little movement her nipple may slipout of the dress. The material was so silky that it was more than often to slipthe nipple out. The back of the dress was also so deep that almost whole theback was naked. The thong which she wore under that dress was just to hide thepussy lips of pussy. While whole of her beautiful gaand was naked. Sara smiledand slapped over her naked ass and said, bhabhi jijja jee to is dress main dekhkar apko choday baghair nahi choodain gay. Nisha smiled and said, who to us naywiasy bhi mairi lay hi laini hai. Both of them laughed and enjoyed.
09-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Theday of the marriage came. It was marriage of one of their close relative andthe barat had to go to the other city. The marriage house was about 50 km fromtheir house. It was decided that Nisha, Sara and her mother will go toHashim’s home and from their all the 5 will go to the wedding home. The threewomen reached Hashim’s home and they decided to get ready there. It was themehndi night. When they reached Sara’s sister’s home they were greeted bythe couple. Hashim was more than happy to fine the two beautiful ladies of hisdreams in his house. While all were sitting in the sitting room and Sara was inthe kitchen for drinks, Hashim moved there and took her in his arms and startedto kiss her. She tried to get free herself but he took her breasts in his handsand kissed her violently. He pushed his hand into her low neck line of herdress and pressed her breasts with full force. Then he sucked her lips andimmediately left her as he heard his wife coming to the kitchen.

All the ladies got ready for the function. Nisha decided to wear sari. Theblouse was having low cut neck line and with half sleeves. Her beautiful whitearms were half naked in the blouse and her milky white tight belly was alsonaked below the hem of her blouse and her beautiful deep navel was making somespecial effect over Hashim. After having make up she had become more beautifuland sexy. She was in full mood to seduce him tonight. As no one was around,Hashim was stealing glances over her semi naked sexy body, she winked him,jijje jee kya baat hai kya hum ko aaj ankhoon say khany ka irada hai. He smiledand said, janab aaj aap lag hi itni khoobsorat rahi ho to dil ko kaisy kabookarain. She smiled back and said, kaboo karny ki kia zaroorat hai aapki begamsahiba samny kamray main hi hain jain aur apni baichaine door kar lain. He gother point and said, lakin kabhi kabhi dil bahir ky kahny ko bhi chata hai tophir ghar ki daal say maza nahi aata na. she smiled and said, janab moonh dhokar rakhain yahi murghi aap ko nahi milnay wali. He said, bhabhi jee aap kohamara gift kaisa laga. She smiled and said, aaj main apny sath lai kar aaihoon aapki beghum sahiba ko dekhati hoon kay aap nay dee hai phir who aapkobatay gee kai kaisa hai gift. He smiled and holding his ears said, sarkar kyunhum ko marwanay ka irada hai begum kay hathoon. Waisay aap humko hamara giftpehan kar kab dekhain gee. She smiled and said, ho sakta kabhi wooh din bhi aajai lakin aisa mumkin hai nahi. He smiled and said, humain to us din ka basabrisay intezaar hai kay kab aap ko deedar ho ga. She smiled and while looking overher naked cleavage said, aapkay samny bethi hoon aaur itni dair say aap deedarhi to kar rahy ho aur kya chaiye. He smiled and said, itny say dil nahi bhartana.

While they were talking their mother in law came there and they had to stop theconversation but he continued to stare at her sexy exposed body with smile onhis face. She too did not adjust her paloo over her breasts and continued togive him a good show of her beautiful cleavage and breasts. With a naughtysmile over his face he said, bhabhi please paani to pilwa dain bohot pyaas lagrahii hai. She smiled and said, haan pyaasi to main bhi bohot hon magar koipyaas bujhay to phir hai na. Her mother in law immediately said, array Nishajao kitchen say paani pee aao aur apny jijja jee kay liya bhi lai aao. Both ofthem smiled and she moved to the kitchen. She came back with a glass of waterin a tray and adjusted her sari pallo to aside and then bent before him to givehim water. While bending down she was showing full view of her breasts to him.Her beautiful white breasts were fully open before his eyes and he was able tosee deep in the valley. He took the glass but she did not got up and remainedin the same state. His eyes were glued to her beautiful breasts. Neither hemoved his eyes aside nor she tried to hide her cleavage. She smiled and said,kya hua jeeja jee kin gahraioon main doob gai hain aap wapis aa jaiyee. Hesmiled and said, koun kambakht in gahraioon main doob kar bahir aana chaiye gabhabhi jee. He gulped down the glass of water while keeping his eyes over hercleavage and then handed back the glass to her. She said, bas bujh gai aap kipyaas to main ab jaaoon. He said, aap nay to hamari pyaas barha dee hai bujhanyki bajai. She smiled and moved back to kitchen. In the mean while all got readyand they decided to move for the journey on his car.
09-04-2011, 09:26 AM
All the five persons moved in the car. Nisha, Sara and her sister sat on the back seat. Their mother and Hashim was on the front seat while Hashim was driving the car. As soon as the came out of the city on the main highway, Hashim was asked by his wife, ab aap mujhy car chalany do. He immediately agreed and stopped the car on one side and came out of the car. He went to the side where Sara was sitting. The car moved and now it was the position that Sara was between Nisha and Hashim. It was completely dark outside and so nothing was visible inside the car. Hashim was happy to sit with his saali, Sara. As the car moved his hands started to move on her body. He placed his hand over her breast and started to press it and feel it. Slowly he slid his hand under the hem of her dress and reached her bra covered breast. He moved slowly towards her and lightly kissed her. He took her hand and placed it over his cock. She started to caress and feel it. On the other side, Nisha was enjoying the whole thing and was posing as she did not know anything.

Now it was unbearable for Hashim to remain away from Nisha. He placed his hand on the back of the seat and now his hand was just touching Nisha’s shoulder. As his hand touched her shoulder, she smiled and looked at him, he too smiled back to her. Now he was confident enough that he started to feel her shoulder with his fingers. His hand reached the naked part of her neck and he caressed it. His fingers were moving over her naked part of neck she was also enjoying it and was started to get wet. His hand moved from her neck and he moved her blouse downwards from her shoulder but not completely and now her brassier strap was out of the blouse and on her naked shoulder. He put his fingers on the bra strap and started to feel it. When he felt that there was no resistance from Nisha, so he moved his one finger under her bra strap and took between his thumb and finger. He lightly pulled it and moved his hand under it down and upward. She slapped his hand lightly and he had to pull his hand back from under her bra strap but not moved from her shoulder. After a while his hand moved ahead and he touched her cheek with the back of her hand and she did not move for a while but she too did not let him touch her cheek for longer time. Just then there was a filling station and he asked his wife to stop there for a while. They stopped there and he got down to bring cold drinks for all of them. Now he did the trick and came to sit on the side of Nisha. When he came on her side and asked her to move ahead. She smiled and did not resist to move and he sat with her placing his whole body in contact with her soft and silky body.
Post Thread Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wank Housewife with sexy neighbor in Pune gsbux 0 10,742 07-01-2011 03:35 AM
Last Post: gsbux
Wank Salma sexy housewife baraip 0 2,599 06-25-2011 10:34 AM
Last Post: baraip
Wank Salma sexy housewife baraip 0 1,720 06-23-2011 11:37 PM
Last Post: baraip

Online porn video at mobile phone

zoe lucker nudenikisha patel sexusne trouser ke niche panty nahi pehni thi wo papa ki godi me beith gayirobin tunney fakesmaxine bahns nakedkatrina bowden fakespiyari married didi lambe safar me incest storyनगे लडका लडकी दिखायेससुर की लुल्लीpdosi uncle ne meri maa ke stano ko chus ke chood mari storybollaywood sex netjill wagner nude picschelsie hightower nudenathalie kelley toplessconnie sellica nudemeri peeth pe powder laga do sexy storypussy shoving banati Hui pron videoAurat Apne Julie ki Niche Se Safai Kaise Karti Hai videolund ke skin tight ho jatte hai sex kartey timesex xxx mom matapnajud tylor nakedhami thasimi xxxx videos hdawrat ke boobs ka dudh bhays ke dudh ki tarha nikalarhona mitra fakesjuliana moreira nudebridget moynahan fakescaitlin stasey upskirtchhlti umra kirki chodati bur videoindira varma toplesspreity zinta nipkimberley kates nudeजाङे की रात छिप कर चुदाई कहानीlinda kozlowski sexmom ne saree utakar bur dikhayayuga ladkyu ke kpde utar kar nagimollyringwaldnudemaregand fadi sex stroyBete ka lund lene ke liye phadkti meri choot gaand kristin chenowethnudeamla sexcache:fl98fiA_V3QJ:https://projects4you.ru/Thread-Ad%C3%A1n-y-Eva-s02-ES-2015-1080p-HDTV?pid=186697 aish and amitabh sex story yum storiespooja gandhi nudepantyless shotskamapisachi tamannafrancesca rettondini sexjudith godreche nudealina vacariu nakedkirsty gallagher nakedmichelle mone nakedkelli hutcherson nakedsimona halep nudenoureen dewulf nude sexsharon case toplessBhabhi Ko patni banake choda oooooohhhhhhhhmaa ki behan page1kanwari anti ny chodna sikhayacarly craig toplessalana dela garza nuderagini khanna fakeswww.burfad chudai seal todai with papa bhai sex Story.comživilė raudonienė nudemele me maa chudi sex storiesचूत से पानी बह कर मेरी चूत के फांकों तक आ गया थाbahan se cher char fir chudaisusanne shaw nudezialiuss-videoinge de bruijn nudekhushboo sex storieskatherine lang nudeladkio ki dhat kese aur kab nikalti he fuking moviमॉ बहन परिबार बुर लन्ड कहानी बिद फोटोwww.bahu randi sasur kmeenaDidi gigu Aur Mai bhai sex storyxxnx marchiloUrdo pani chorta land kahanibhan ko land pe solayadebbie gibson nudesamaire armstrong nudelyndsy fonseca toplessruth langsford fakes